Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 29, 2011

I tell ya, some people just take this shit WAY too seriously.. A couple of entries ago I linked to a YouTube of Alice Cooper. In the clip, he was using a riding crop as a prop. I got a message on Yahoo from someone and it totally floored me.

"I will say your writing is amusing but I must take issue with the Cooper video."

"With the video?"

"Indeed. he is clearly not using the crop in a proper fashion. He uses his entire arm to swing instead of his wrist."

After I stopped laughing, I sat here and was wondering exactly how I wanted to answer this. In the end, I chose not to answer at all.
 
No, seriously folks. If you take BDSM that serious you've got a fucking problem.. LOL

Speaking of Yahoo.. my yahoo addy is Ultimatedomme@yahoo.com  

Feel free to add me to your list and chat me up if you'd like. But if you try to cyber me you'd better be pretty fucking good, dammit!


Some people simply do not believe in the idea of female domination. I'm used to seeing this in folks who are in their 40's, 50's and older. But this is a 24 dominant in Texas. His profile is short and basically says, "Men rooool and wimmens don't."

Yeah, without debating the topic.... Here's one of his journals.

"Oxymoron of the century:
"female dominant""

I'll bet he's already gotten a lot of messages from those who were quite willing to tell him to get his head out of his ass... Anyway, I added his profile to my favorites of course so I could find it.

Welllllllllllllllllll... He messages and wants to know if he knows me and why did I add him as a favorite.

No need to lie here, I simply told him I wanted to be able to find it.

So he wants to know if there were a particular reason and I replied that yes there is.

Ah, except when he wanted to know what that reason was I opted not to play 20 questions any more and told him not to worry about it.

Right.. So this fella has a brand spankin' new journal entry..

"If I've never talked to you, do not add me as a "favorite," regardless of the reason. The person who did this knows who they are."

I swear, when I saw that I could almost imagine his cheeks puffed out in anger at having someone he doesn't know add him as a favorite.... LOL.. And then authoritative way in which he words himself gives way to the mental image of him with his hands on his hips, jutting forward to make this proclimation.

And for some reason, he's viewed my profile three or four times since then.. Hmmmm

Oooooooo that'll teach me.. Here's my answer to you, gomer.. I did it.. Get the fuck over it.. Stop crying.. Have a nice fucking day, bitch. Besides, ask almost any woman on CM how many people they've never spoken to they have on their admirers list....It's really not a big fucking deal, bozo. 

Heh, actually I was just going to use that one journal entry to recall how a few weeks ago I got a message from an older gentleman from the south..

"If you knew how to make biscuits you wouldn't be on here writin' all this shit, missy."

Yikes!

Okay then, so send along those biscuit recipes and i'll get right on it.


You know you're having a bad day when.....

Well for this fella, he knew he was having a bad day when he posted the following journal entry.
This is a 34 submissive in New York.

"Found out I was blocked by somebody I've never actually had any interaction with. No email chat request or anything. I know my profile is a little rough, but that's a first."

Actually, I don't think there's anything at all wrong with his profile. But really, to be blocked by someone before there was any contact at all? Wow! That definitely goes under the header of having a bad day.

Ah okay, so let's examine this and see if we can figure out the events that happened leading up to this cat getting blocked with no prior contact with that person.. Hmmmm.. I can only think of one viable scenario.

Some woman was sitting there at her computer, logged into CM.. The "Who's Viewing Me?" tab turns red for the umpteenth time that day and here's this guy...

"EeeeeeeeK!" comes her startled scream... Her heart begins to pound and fearing that this guy is going to do the unthinkable and send a message.. She takes preemptive action and blocks him... Danger averted.

Hmm, I dunno. Maybe the guy was just having a bad day....



We got plenty of lulz from when that submissive woman put "You must tribute me" on her profile.. She's since taken it out of her profile but it was fun while it lasted..

However my friends, i'm here to introduce you to the next generation of gift card subs... Hailing from the  great state of Pennsylvania... Standing 6 foot tall and tipping the scales at an even 200 lbs..
I give you the one.... the only..... NORM5000!!!

He's even got an amazon wish list,, heheh, check out the profile folks, it's chock full of lulz.


And that leads me right into the next topic, and this is kind of funny.. But in a really pathetic way. And for those of you who have ever been involved with a financial dominant on CM, or online in general.. pay close attention..

I think we can pretty sure most of the 19-23 year old financial dommes on CM aren't really woman, but just guys trying to bilk people out of cash. I'm sure there are SOME real ones, but that's beside the point. The following is an exchange I had with someone on CM and then on Yahoo.. I'm not going to reveal the name other than to say this is a 47 domiant in Texas. However it IS reported to the admin of the site.

"XxxxxXxxxxXXXX on 1/29/11 at 8:57 AM:

 I have a proposal for you which would be mutually beneficial


UltimateDomme on 1/29/11 at 8:58 AM:

 You do, huh?


 XxxxxXxxxxxXXXX on 1/29/11 at 9:03 AM:

 Yes I do.   I became aware of a way to really "work" this website and gain from it, but I need the help of a young attractive domme to put it into play.  It would be a team effort and we would both gain, to let me know your seriously interested in learning details and possibly persuing what I have in mind join me in chat on yahoo, (addy edited out.)


 UltimateDomme on 1/29/11 at 9:08 AM:

 "work" this website.. as in make money from it?


 XxxxxXxxxxxXXXX on 1/29/11 at 9:17 AM:

 absolutely...  I don't have time for banter or lessons in ethics...  I gave you my yahoo ID, if your interested you know what to do

  UltimateDomme on 1/29/11 at 9:37 AM:

 Okay, i'll message you on Yahoo


So off to Yahoo weeeeeeeeee go.. I added the cat and the following is the pertinent part of that conversation.

Xxxxx Xxxxxx: After messaging you I saw another profile that seems to suggest that you are not the person protrayed in the pic associated with the profile I messaged you under.
Xxxxx Xxxxxx: Is this true?
ultimatedomme: Oh noesssss... Did you actually read my profile?
Xxxxx Xxxxxx: Yes and your profile makes no sense whatsoever, the only truth I could find in your profile is that none of it was true
ultimatedomme: LOL.. Yet you messaged me anyway with your proposal?
Xxxxx Xxxxxx: Which led me to believe that you to have had your fill of the fakes and liars on that website
Xxxxx Xxxxxx: yes I messaged you because I feel I am aware of the dynamics within you which generated you to create such a profile
ultimatedomme: Fakes and liars.. and people with totally out of this world ideas.. Yeah, I have
Xxxxx XXXXXX: afterall someone that isn't fed up with it wouldn't create such a profile, right?
ultimatedomme: True but only to a certain extent.. I also see the humor on that site, which is really why I created the profile and blog.
Xxxxx XXXXXX: Ok
Xxxxx Xxxxxx: at a certain point it does become comical but that point is well past the point of being rediculous
Xxxxx Xxxxxx: Its so rediculous it is comical in a sense
ultimatedomme: Yes, you could say that.
ultimatedomme: Out of curiosity, what profile did you see that suggests I'm not that person in my picture, Was it  MstressAriel?
Xxxxx Xxxxxx: On to the reason we are here...  I have theorized a way to financially gain from the website... bottom line is would you be interested in persuing this?  Its nothing illegal or really dishonest though it is deviant in some ways but not really dishonest.
Xxxxx Xxxxxx: Yes it was MistressAriel
ultimatedomme: That's who I really am.
ultimatedomme: I might be, but i'd have to know what it is before I could say for sure.

Okay, you'll note that this cat apparently took my profile to mean I was fed up with the people and the site in general... And now here he is with some proposal to financially benefit from this..
Right then.. here's the rest of the conversation where he lays out his plan..

Xxxxx Xxxxxx: Financial dominance
Xxxxx Xxxxxx: but not asking for it, rather getting them to volunteer it
ultimatedomme: Yeah, I getting plenty of offers to do such as it is.
Xxxxx Xxxxxx: then you don't need me
Xxxxx Xxxxxx: or do you?
ultimatedomme: Well, itf financial dominance was something I wanted to do, i'd be real curious to know exactly where you come into it?
Xxxxx Xxxxxx: I am currently taking courses to become a lisenced hypno therapist
Xxxxx Xxxxxx: I have gotten pretty good at it
Xxxxx Xxxxxx: Lets be realistic a minute regarding financial dominance of subs/slaves in collarme
Xxxxx Xxxxxx: If you were to get "tribute" from a sub how much could you realistically expect a month?
Xxxxx Xxxxxx: 100?
ultimatedomme: 100? LOL
Xxxxx Xxxxxx: 200 a month at best?
Xxxxx Xxxxxx: yeah I mean really
Xxxxx Xxxxxx: and how long would it last?
ultimatedomme: how about 60k a year?
Xxxxx Xxxxxx: oh really
Xxxxx Xxxxxx: then I am waisting mine and your time both
ultimatedomme: Yes, why do you think that site is full of financial dominants?
ultimatedomme: If that's something you are interested in doing, why not just do what many others are doing and setting up an account to do so.. Do you really think most of that financial dommes on CM are really women?
ultimatedomme: most of those, rather
Xxxxx Xxxxxx: My thinking was that if I/we could get tribute in the amount of 250 a month from 50 subs that be 25k a month to split
Xxxxx Xxxxxx: excuse me 12k a month to split
ultimatedomme: Oh yeah, easily
Xxxxx Xxxxxx: which would be over 60k a year for each of us
Xxxxx Xxxxxx: but if you are getting that already this is a waste of my time
ultimatedomme: I;'m not getting that.. I'm just saying that how much some of them make
ultimatedomme: I'm still curious to know where you come into it though.
Xxxxx Xxxxxx: I can make it lasting, consistent and ongoing, once a sub submits they will be onboard indefinitely
ultimatedomme: Ah,. using that hypnotherapy you mentioned?
Xxxxx Xxxxxx: Over time requiring less and less interaction and eventually coming to a point that no interaction is required, they simply pay like paying bill every month
Xxxxx Xxxxxx: *a bill

Ah ha! So his idea to be the person behind the financial domme and making sure the subs stay on the hook via use of hypnosis.

ultimatedomme: You could simply create a domme profile and do that.. you don't need me.
Xxxxx Xxxxxx: yes using hypnosis
Xxxxx Xxxxxx: I do not wish to pretend to be a woman and if I did so at some point I would encounter needing to verify who I am and I would not be able to do that
ultimatedomme: I see.
Xxxxx Xxxxxx: It would be a team effort, working together
ultimatedomme: You know what sickens me the most.. It's that sooner or later you're going to talk someone in doing this..
Xxxxx Xxxxxx: I am not interested in a moral sermon
ultimatedomme: I hope you don't... but greed demands it.
ultimatedomme: No sermon, just no, i'm not interested.
Xxxxx Xxxxxx: then why did you come here to talk to me?
Xxxxx Xxxxxx: to try to talk some sense into me?
Xxxxx Xxxxxx: whats your objective here?
ultimatedomme: Heheheh... you've not read my blof have you?
ultimatedomme: blog
Xxxxx Xxxxxx: nope
Xxxxx Xxxxxx: again I ask what is your objective here
ultimatedomme: Perhaps you should..
Xxxxx Xxxxxx: your not going to answer my question are you
Xxxxx Xxxxxx: I answer your questions but you don't answer mine, whos the one that needs the lesson in moral ethics?
Xxxxx Xxxxxx: toodles
ultimatedomme: You.. my obejective is simple.. you've dropped a gold nugget of comedy into my lap.. which is what my blog is all about
ultimatedomme: You take care, gomer.. ya heah?

And finis'

And there you have it folks, here's a slimeball seeking to use his ability with hypnosis in tandem with a young, attactive domme as a way to get financial subs and keep them on the hook. Hmm, and after the fact I am wondering why he can't just hypnotise those subs into thinking they DID verify? Ahh, nevermind.

And for you people who think i'm fed up with CM and the BDSM scene in general, that's not the least bit true. Again, my purpose in creating the UltimateDomme profile and this blog is humor.. Nothing more, nothing less.

TTFN

The Bitch

No comments:

Post a Comment