Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Hewwo again.

Yeah, my profile on CM has changed a litte.. It is what it is.. :-P

And the title of this sermon tonight will be....

We have beat our swords in the plowshares.... and the beat goes on... uh ... uh... uh...

Oh hey, someone messaged me quoting lyrics from that Sweet Charity scene and it's on my mind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97GzBd92kWk

Yes the Rhythm of Life is a POWERFUL beat!! Preach on Sammy!!


Right then, *smirk* This is a 38 dominant 34 submissive couple in Mississippi..

"We are Master Xxxxx and slave Xxxxxx . We are seeking to add to our house . We are seeking 2 to 3 slaves to be here serve me . This is a house filled with love and no drama . You will be a bre*ding slave"

That's just the first couple of lines of the profile. It says a bit more but the above is the part I want to talk about.

Breeding slaves.. Yeah okay, when I see profiles of someone looking for breeders I instantly start to wonder what is going to happen to all the kids these breeders are going to be cranking out? My warped mind leaps to two possible answers.. Someone wants to start their own cult, or these kids are going to end up on the baby black market... Hmmm, or a ton of tax deductions.


I've gotten some realllll interesting messages over the past few days..


There was a 39 male slave in Alabama who wanted to give me the honor of watching him self castrate.. Hmmm, speaking of those bits you can only pull off once, eh? When I told him I was going to take a pass on it he told me that it would be taking place on cam at a specific time (Looks at watch.. ack, too late.. oops.).. I'm gonna have to keep an eye on this profile and see if he tries to do the trick a second time.

Oh, he damn well BETTER not... It's not fair to advertise a damned self castration and not deliver, wouldn't you agree?.. You hear that? If I see you later on and you still got nuts, you're in biggggggggggggggggggg trouble.. Harumph!


And a 51 dominant in Panama messaged me and seemed to think the bitch is not a domme, based on the picture of course. *eyeroll* I cracked my knuckles after reading his profile and proceeded to rip him a new one and got myself blocked *sniff*

Read this profile and see if you can guess what I told this fucker.

"retired rich dom looking for pretty, curvy, horny,eager young slaves (ages between 18-35).
i need real slaves with no other desire but long-term hard, strict and quiet limitless slavery serving me 24/7. looking for the typical blonde busty bimbo ready to just do as told, look good and obey with no complains.

i offer place to live, food, clothe (if and when needed) take care of absolutly everything as a real master and owner does.

slaves must be ables to relocate here to panama, be 18+ and send 3 costum pics to proof she is real, ofcourse send 2 pics with first message in order to be considered for this.

yes this is for poly house/harem purpose, so if not into it dont bother me."

Let's see.. did I message him and thank him for his constructive comments in a sweet, polite manner? Is that what you guessed?

No? Did I message this clown and tell him that judging from his profile he's a typical internet player who likely has never had a willing submissive in his life? Did you guess that? Bingo!

Well, he did admit that he at least was looking for real slaves.. Well fuck, they're ALL looking for real slaves, what makes you any different from the next goofball who talks a lot of shit?

Seriosuly I get the biggest laughs out of those who read my profile and take the damn thing seriously. Of course to a person, every single one of them who have messaged me taking my profile seriously have had some quite out of this world profiles of their own.. The difference is they're serious, which in my mind makes it even more lulzworthy.


Yeah, so on we go... This is a 59 submissive in Tennessee

"UNDER CONSIDERATION 
 i/We are in training together for me to be Sir's very Special whore"

Right, most often this profile just goes unnoticed because it's unremarkable in it's content.

However my friends, this profile has been like this for at LEAST a year... Meaning this person has been under consideration for at least that long. Something tells me this person ain't ever gonna get collared, not by this guy who's had her "under consideration" for at least a year.

Under consideration.. what exactly does that mean to a dominant you puts someone in that position? Ahh, you already know the answer to this one, but yes yes.. it means that while he takes his time and puts you through all sorts of "tests".. He's free to do whatever he pleases because of course he is the dominant.

Seriously, what's to consider here? I mean how much time does it take for one to decide whether or not someone is the one for you? Someone here is gettin' gamed, that's for sure.



Right then, this next one is from the, "I have been hurt and now i'm gonna make someone else pay for that" files.. A 24 dominant in Virginia and here's his latest journal.

"People ask why are u suck a bitch to wmen or why you a dick to a guy. I now think its because it happens cuz they got fucked over to many times by other people. My heart has been removed and was replaced with coal. No love just pain feom here and getting what I want"

Now, I THINK that's supposed to read, "People ask why you are such a bitch to women or why you're a dick to men." I say that, because if you suck a bitch right, you won't be getting your heart broken nope nope.. Ah, nevermind..

Anyway, somehow, somewhere, someone has broken his heart and now its.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Hxm6cM6R_Y

Oh my YES! Work that crop Alice!!!

Oh right, our hero... Lighten the fuck up little trooper, someone will come along and not break your heart. 24 is too young for that whole heart of coal bullshit.. 



Uh huh.. Onward... This is a very amusing exchange I had on my real profile.. Warning, i'm a sarcastic bitch for realz too.

ANYWAYYYYYYYY.. I get a message from a 47 female slave in New York. I don't have the message but it was a one liner that asked if I were interested in spanking her. Now, I answered this with all the seriousness it deserved.

"LOL, Yeah sure. The next time you're in Xxxxxxxx, XX (What, you thought you were gonna get another clue? Well maybe it IS one, the city has that many letters.) drop me a line."

I didn't think I would be hearing from this person again.. Boy, was I wrong!

"why you laughing asshole. i am in your pathetic white trash state often on business" <--- This could be another clue.

Now, I sat here drumming my fingernails on the desk and wondered how and IF I would respond to this one. I eventually opted for the honest approach.

"Because messaging a stranger asking them if they are interested in spanking you is fucking funny, that's why. Now go stand in the corner of the internet and think about it. :-P"

Apparently, she didn't get the humor..

"go fuck yourself you dumb bitch. you're the white trash i speak of. after talking to you i need a shower"

Right... Right.. This, coming from someone whose profile says.....

"I am 47, divorced and very bi. Seek a strict female to serve as a domestic slave, seek rules, structure, accountability, and discipline"

Did I not give her exactly what she says she wanted huh, huh? You would THINK after I took the time to perscribe discipline for her she'd at least be appreciative, but nooooooooooooooo.. She sends the above..

Oh not to worry, I replied quite calmly to her.

"Hmm, you're the one approaching strangers and I'm the dumb bitch. There's irony for you. Anyway, I hope you can get that smell from your upper lip, miss sunshine. And work out those anger issues, for fuck's sake."

It's been a couple of days since she's been on to read that reply.. But I can't wait to see what she has to say next... I predict a long and beneficial relationship will come from this..

Heh, yeah believe that shit... 

Ah, i've been thinking i'd prefer to post more often and post these shorter entries rather than holding myself to that monday deadline and driving myself crazy trying to get them out. So.. I'll be back with more whenever.

No comments:

Post a Comment