Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Ahhhh, sometimes you see a profile and all you can do when seeing it is click your tongue, roll your eyes and just keep browsing.

This is a 26 lesbian submissive in California..

"hey listen: "gold color boarderd members" are NOT my friends. I'm not interested in NON REGULAR USERS! understood?"

I sat here and fought with myself. I SOOOOOOOOOO wanted to message this person and say something like, "Er, you DO know those gold colored members are the ones who run the site.. err right?" I wanted to do it... so bad...

But in the end I decided not to do it... Some people just need to be left the fuck alone.. Besides, maybe I read that wrong and there is a REASON those gold bordered members aren't her friend, hmm?


Mmm, I got an interesting message in response to my last entry concerning the ranter. This person told me that any good submissive knows that she should treat approaching a MASTER (<--- Yeah, he made it a point to type that in all caps...) as if they were applying for a job.

I actually agree with that to a certain extent.... But let's take this just a little deeper, shall we?
 
Okay, if we're treating it like a job interview, what would you imagine the sub/applicant should be doing if they want a realistic chance of landing the position? How about.... Oh I don't know... Errrr.. Doing some research about the company? I dunno about anyone else, but that's from job interviewing 101, being prepared for the interview.

So the sub in this scenario does not just approach said MASTER as a supplicant without knowing anything about them.. and why? Because this is the fucking internet and there's no telling what sort of maladjusted whack job is on the other side of the screen..

Look, if you're going to put on your profile that you want your sub to have intelligence, TRY not to be too surprised if she decides she's going to use the very intelligence you say you want.

I saw one profile where the guy says that at BDSM meetings of old the Doms and Dommes sat around smoking cigars and drinking wine while the submissives played with each other on the floor. Err, maybe in BDSM CHATROOMS this happened. The dominants sitting on their "Dom-o-Lounger" chatting with other dom/mes, congratulating each other for choosing to be dom/me while the subs ran around with water balloons and coloring books doing "subbie stuff." (IRC anyone?)


Anyway, here's a profile to check out and this profile absolutely shoots out of the water all of these ideas many 40 something MASTERS claim to be the way things used to be.

This is a 59 dominant in the UK and here's a little of his profile..

"Pre-internet ideals within Bdsm gave credibility for honesty, it allowed for passions which many slaves found embarrassing and unacceptable practices to others of a vanilla mind-set, which is what makes them vanilla minded. They, the vanilla; are unable to accept that sensuality is unique to the individual, and does not arrive in neat little packages with bows attached.

As a pre-internet Owner of many years standing, I have been fortunate to have met honesty in many like minded, and these were either masochistic minds or those who enjoyed the fascination of obedience as a totality and reality.

When the internet allowed a worldwide ability for like minds to meet and chat, it was a joyous time, but also a dangerous time as well. Non-consensual predators took the lives of many, and so SSC was begun to lessen the danger. And for the newly arrived Bdsm 101 was also formulated to give guidance and direction."

This is a long profile but in my opinion it's a great read and gives a realistic view of many things inherent to the BDSM world. I'd urge you all to find and give this profile a read, not that I'd expect anyone's mind to be changed or anything like that.

Now I am not trying to say what this guy says is the gospel. But his views based on what I know personally about BDSM "pre internet" are at least grounded in realism. 

I somewhat agree with what he says about the advent of the internet and the new people who came to the scene because of it. However not only did it bring in new people to partake in this thing of ours, but it also brought in new IDEAS.

The very existance of Gor is proof of that.(Not the books) I don't have anything against Gor as practiced online, because as practiced online it's very similar to role playing games. SecondLife has a bit of a Gor population and in my opinion the sort of graphical online world that is Secondlife is tailor made for those who who want to live in a gothic castle, or yes, a Gorean town. Seriously, those of you who are into Gor might want to give Secondlife a look.

Because of the internet, some who practice Gor have taken it a few steps beyond and call themselves Gorean and say it is a lifestyle. I personally don't buy that and see Gor as nothing more than BDSM and D/s seen through a different set of eyes. But here I present it as an example of a new idea that has come into being because of the internet.

Anyway, give this cat's profile a read.


Oh me, oh my..

A consequence of the recent profile change I made brought me right in the middle of that "Go back to square one" game I spoke of.. You remember the game, don't you? Dommes that could at any time be "broken" and sent back to the beginning of the road as a submissive. Now, this game does not involve weeks and months of knowing someone and having the dynamics change over time, not at all. This game centers around the idea of if someone wishes to get with another, and to do that they will have to be a submissive to them, then submissive they will be.

Yeah, so I started getting messages from other ummm dommes and one in particular that turned out to be a masterpiece of pure comedy.... That ended in me being blocked. Anytime I have a conversation with a moron and I end up getting blocked, I call that a good conversation. I'm not going to post the whole converation because it went on too long and frankly I don't wish to inflict upon you folks the eye battering grammar this person uses, but you'll get the cliffs.. Who knows, maybe i'll put the whole conversation together and start a hall of fame or something like that.... but for now...


FADE IN:

This begins with a message asking if i'd loan them to her. (You remember the profile, it said if anyone wants to use them, just ask me.. BIG mistake folks.. BIG mistake!!.. I thought I got a lot of mail before.. But FUCK!)

Ah, and the very next message this person sends is this..

"u r very pretty have u ever dommed a domme"

So.. the game is afoot... The following negotiations brought about the proclimation that she would not be like the others beeeeeeeecause.........

"ya i understand but i cannot b like her u have to b very discreet with me iam going thru a very nasty divorce with millions of dollors on the line"

Okay, time out for a commercial break here.. Going through a nasty divorce with millions of dollars on the line.. Yet she's on a site like CM... Yeah anyone else calling "Bullshit" on this angle? Ah, okay then.. is anyone else calling bullshit on the entire bit? ..... LOL, yeah I thought as much.. Well, let's get back to the show...


FADE IN:

In the end, the bitch (That's me) decides I could not in good faith accept a slave I had to hide. No no no, none of that, "not letting any 1 know that iam u r slut or will b u r slut" bullcrap for me, I refuseeeeeed..
So that's the end of it, yes? No..

Fade Out: .. Fade in:

Over a week later, I get a message from this same person asking if we could be friends.. Umm, I was in a particularly devilish mood so i'm afraid I provoked him.. I told him somthing about only being enchanted with my picture and that was too shallow for me..

It turns out, this is one of those rocket scientests that read my profile and took the damn thing seriously.. I pointed out that the profile was pure satire and this is when the torrent of comedy really started. The following is coming from a supposed "mistress" just after I sent this message to him in response to realizing he'd taken my profile seriously..

"LMAO, you're kidding right?
No really, you read my profile and took it seriously? Well, I suppose it's impossible to keep idiots from showing who they are.
Hey brain surgeon, my profile is 100% pure satire, too bad you missed it. 
All kidding aside, just go pretend to be a domme elsewhere. Believe me when I tell you that you're way out of your league here.
Although.. I *DO* have those messages you sent me telling me you wanted to be my sub.. hmmm... I'm all of a sudden kind of happy I didn't delete them."

Now, being honest with myself this DOES kinda look like I was about to blackmail him... It's not true but I can see it from his point of view...

"so what u can push them up u r lose ass u and u r masseges r u trying to black mail me with them u fucking worthless cunt u think u r some thing . u r not even pretty u r fake whore the brain surgeon is u r mother whorefor bringging such an idiot to life go smoke couple hits like always what is u r education slut 1st grader , they dont need to look any more for the missing link u r it"

Now, i'm not entirely sure what the above says, but if I read it correctly, it would seem to indicate that he is not exactly happy with me having kept the messages where he offered to be my sub. Err, anyone else get that read on this?

As I said, I realized when I got this message that from his point of view it did rather look like I was going to try to blackmail him.. So I put that to rest..

"Dude, dude.. take your chill pill.. I've no intention of blackmailing you at all.. I guess that means you no longer wanna be my friend? LOL
That was a pretty interesting reaction to being exposed as a fucking moron though.."

"u r friend u fucking worthless whore and u calling me dude like the trash that u r why u r momm is a dude fucking whore like u"

I did say I was only going to give the cliffnotes version, so we'll hop forward a bit.. After a few more of these sorts of messages he brought out the idea that I am fake.. oh noeeesssss..

Wellllllllllll... I send back my reply that was the killing shot.. I simply sent him this link...

http://catchafake2.blogspot.com/

And told him to check it out because he was on it. And that was when I got blocked. *smirk*  He sent back one last message.. in large bold type...

"wrong iam real u r fake thats the diffrence and u will b put on the fake list on all sites and blocked starting this second"

And then one curtain call message again in big bold type after I was blocked.

"From: DOMME26 
Dated: 1/25/11 6:13 AM 

WHORE"
FADE OUT:

Folks i've said it before.. You just can't make this shit up.

Errr, but for you wanting to find dommes that can be broken.. this one is in play LOL....


About that link and other sites and profiles and give lessons as to how you can tell.. It always seems to center around the pictures.

However, this is something from a profile that gives another way you can tell..

"Some one asked me the other day:
1. Do you always want an explanation or specific details on what someone is doing?
2. and do you always analyze the answer for some hidden meaning

I said "I am a woman, what do you think?"

He didn't get it, so I had to explain.

"You can probably always tell a male pretending to be a woman online simply because he isn't wondering those two things""

Have you ever heard the phrase that women are not visual? It's not total bullcrap. I can't speak for ALL women but I can speak for myself when I say the idea of getting nude pictures of men and women isn't high on my list of priorities if I want to get to know them. Although I do like to see the photos of an exceptionally cute TV/CD. (Note, this is NOT an open invitation for you TV/CD types to start bombarding me with photos.. LOL)

It's defintely more of a guy thing. (There are always exceptions but as a general rule, it suffices) And what are these fake lesbians doing most often? Yep, the whole picture trading bit. (Send to receive is their manifesto.) Pictures of their chosen persona is their currency, their very lifeblood as it were.

When it's just that, these fake lesbians are mostly harmless. Seriously they are easy enough to spot. But there are some real people out there who are lesbian and the ones I know on CM want nothing more than to find someone they can be happy with. THAT is when all these fake lesbians become dangerous. They are going to start chatting with, and eventually sparks are going to happen and you all know how it's going to end... The fake is going to disappear or will be caught, leaving the real person hurt in their wake.

It's not exclusive to CM, however. That has gone on since Compuserve in the early/mid 80's. (Does the term Ci$ bring back memories for anyone? If so, let me know who you are.)


Anyyyyyyyyway.. I'm going to end this by pointing you toward a good profile.. I may make it a habit on the blog to do this.. hmmmm.. But give him a look.. His name is JakeSpeed and is a 40 dominant in Maryland.

No comments:

Post a Comment