Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

9-28-10 Don't stop me now.. I'm on a roll!

There are about 4 of 5 people out there who have been messaging me and even though i've told them the profile is complete satire, they just don't seem to get it.

One such person in particular is someone who according to his name likes his politics of the communistic variety. (Well, that's what I take RedPolitician to mean, but who knows) This cat says in his profile he is a former Navy Master at Arms. For those who don't know what that rating is, it involves law enforcement and recently the rating as been expanded to include antiterrorism.

This scares the shit out of me seeing as this particular individual who after being told twice that my profile was a total joke wanted to know how I what happened at the Chateau that caused me to realize I am a Mistress and not a slave. THIS guy was involved in antiterrorism?!? Oh hell no!

Well, fortunately he is a FORMER Master at Arms, so the world is a little safer....I hope.

Ah, I changed my profile from Domme to switch and apparently some folks are watching because i've gotten a few messages wondering why I did it. One person rightly pointed out that a "Mistress of the Highest Order" would not be a switch. Yes, I replied that a Mistress of the Highest Order would also likely be significantly older than 24 seeing as in the Old Guard ways it rather takes a long time to reach the top of the mountain.

*sigh* And then this guy messages back and wants to know all about my three weeks with the Asian and European masters, and here I thought it was someone with something on the ball.


You're getting verryyyyyyyyyyy sleepy.. your eyes are getting heavy... yes... yes.... when I snap my fingers you will fall into a deep sleep...

*SNAP!*

Right then, now you're under my spell and it's time for you to do some things for me. Yes, just sit tight while I whip out this list of shit i'm going to have you do.

Uh huh, just after I posted my last entry on 9-26-10 I got a message on CM from an adorable submissive and she has had some umm, encounters of the hypnotic sort.

Well one in particular she told me about was getting a recording to listen to and afterward the guy kept sending her messages wanting to know how it felt and the effect it had on her. She goes on to say in her email to me that the fact she didn't message the guy in her trancelike state should tell you how well it worked on her.

Now to tell you all the effect it DID have on her, she peed all over herself while listening to the recording from the hypnodom.... No that isn't quite right... She was laughing so hard she nearly peed all over herself, yeah that's it.

Soooooooo to the hpynodom who sent out this recording, i'm going to go out on a limb here and say you missed the mark on this one. Back to the drawing board with you. As far as the submissive, i'd tell you who she is but i'm keeping her for myself, maybe i'll try to hypnotise her.. Hmmmm.

She also said something about a "virtualdom." Now I don't know exactly what that is but apparently no one actually owns you. You send a list of your wants and needs and some computer program spits out tasks for you. Ummm, okay now is anyone else picturing HAL9000 as the dominant in this scenario?

"Open the pod bay doors, Hal."
"I cannot do that, Dave. You failed to address me with proper protocol. I'm afraid i'll have to discipline you."
A moment later the life support system gets cut off, naughty Dave is being disciplined. Damn, HAL is sure a strict one, eh?

Anyone remember Xena: Warrior Princess?
Hmm, how many of you thought that with all the trouble that pretty little Gabrielle got them into Xena should have had her right over her knee for a sound spanking or twelve? That would have been a fun episode to watch.

Show of hands now, how many of you have ever said something like, "If that Britney Spears or Paris Hilton were my daughter she'd be eating dinner standing up tonight?"


There are many profiles where people complain about the fakes. Moreover, there are many profiles that mention the fact CM does nothing about it. Anyone who has been on the site for a significant amount of time knows it used to be pictures had to be approved and there were definite guidelines or the picture would not be approved. That's gone, no longer are pictures subject to approval.

So, why doesn't CM expend a lot of energy keeping fakes off of the site while on the other hand they will ban those such as that guy Nimbus who runs that blog I posted the link to in my blog? As a point of interest the current name Nimbus uses is Nimbus6 after Nimbus, Numbus1 and Nimbus2 have been banned.

And it's not as if CM isn't aware of the scammers and what have you seeing as they even give you a warning about sending money to people along with that list of known scams. They'll delete the scammers if reported though. 

The answer is because CM isn't there to simply be a free place for BDSMers to meet each other. No, CM is there to make money which is why there are a lot of links and even sell videos and gear. Do you think CM gives a fuck if the person who buys a video is a male pretending to be a female?

People just have to understand it's a free site and there really isn't a lot that can be done about fakes on the site. While the effort of Nimbus is admirable the stated goal of his blog to clear out the fakes is a goal destined to fail. I say just make fun of them, it works for me.

On to the profiles to see what we can find. a 50 year old domme looking for a submissive woman. This person has a very specific and not negotible procedure that is 5 parts.

1. They chat using the chat feature of CM to see if they're compatible.
2. The submissive appears on webcam and the discussions will continue.
3. The submission begins online using the webcam feature on the site.
4. Domme appears on the webcam and the online submission continues.
5. They set up the real life meeting to coninue the submission in person.

Great, nice and compartmentalized wouldn't you say? Here's a domme you can probably count on to be quite structured and exact.
Now, how much chance do any of you believe there is of ever getting past number three on that list? I say.. oh.. ZERO.. LOL.

Ever hear that redneck joke about a guy posting in a singles forum that he was looking for someone who could cook.. etc.. and she has to have a truck.. in the end he says, "include picture of the truck." Right then.. There's a 40 something submissive in Texas and among her pictures is a photo of a pickup truck. I don't know, I just found that funny in my usual warped way.

A 53 year old domme woman who apparently is also an over the road driver. She has a picture of her rig in a motel parking lot.. stretched out over two handicapped spaces. There was no trailer attached to this woman's rig, it was just the tractor. You insensitive cunt!

Hey folks, feel free to message me on CM if you want to point out something that's funny or whatever. If I agree it'll end up here lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment