Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

9-7-2010 Yeah, I know the date is already there.

Oh dear me, just after I posted my last entry I got a quite tearful email

on CM from someone who felt he must object to my profile and journals. He
said that they are snide and abrasive, and it seems that I do not take into
account there are real people behind the words and I am trampling on
people's feelings. (sniff)

So, aside from some very funny worded profiles where I don't even call out
the name, who am I picking on the most? Financial dommes, and fake
lesbians. Well, the financial dommes we already know don't give a fuck
about anything and the fake lesbians won't think twice about destroying
someone if they were to somehow get involved with someone who is real.

So to that crybaby "Sator Arepo Tenet Opera Rotas", (Psst, that's a
palindrome) who sent me that message on Collarme, i'll tell you the same
thing I told you in my reply to you there. If you don't like it, don't read
the fucking thing, get it?

Oh and i'll bet you can't guess where that guy is from. I'll give you a
hint, Mississippi. Big shocker, huh?

From another email I got a couple of weeks ago, this guy wonders what the
deal is when he sees someone's profile and they seek local only. Especially
interesting is when they seek local only, have been on collarme for a good
amount of time and live in East Gooseberry, ND or something like that.

It occurs to me if you in fact live in East Gooseberry, ND (I have no idea
if such a place exists) you've probably enountered the other three people
in your area who are on CM and have disqualified those two fake lesbians
and that Dom who wants to keep you in a cage 24/7. The idea of finding
someone local is long gone. I think after a couple of years it just may be
time to think about expanding your search a little.

There's a cat on CM who goes by the name of Nimbus1, and this person is
running the pictures they find against some program he has access to and is
posting the results on his blog as he's taken up the mantle of sheriff,
good for him! :-)

http://collarmebusts.blogspot.com/

He's got an impressive list of names that he's called out as fakes. I must
say i'm kind of impressed, but it's not as if they are like hard to spot
anyway. Come on now, do we really need to run an image through some search
program to know those extremely hot lesbians and ghana slaves aren't real?

Still it's a pretty good read, you may want to have a look. If you find the
name of that hot woman you've been chatting up on that blog, you just may
wish to start asking questions.

Okay on to the other topics. My all time favorite profile and I forget the
name, maybe you've seen it. This profile contains two words. "Hello
everyone" or "Hello all" something of the sort. She has a journal entry
that says, "These one line messages are starting to annoy me."

Umm, okay.

This from an "Elusivemistres" in the UK. She wishes all to know if she has
looked at your profile but hasn't sent you a message it's not that she
isn't interested, but rather she simply doesn't have the time to write
messages.

Oh you lying bitch. If you have time to browse profiles you have time to
write messages. And you're a fucking fake lesbian.. change your shit to
submissive and go back to square one.. NOW!

Yo Nimbus, get that one on your blog. (giggle)


I got a message from someone who said he enjoyed the journals and that he
showed them to friends of his who in turn dared him to send me a message
thereby giving me the chance to have a go at his profile.... So I did.

Yeah, a pretty arrogant profile but checking out his pictures, this cat is
actually with someone so he appears able to back up the boasts. (Seriously,
how many "couple" profiles do you see out there where there are no photos
of said couple together?) I send him a reply basically saying that to him
and he sends back that he's won the dare and now he was going to be a
complete douche to his friends.

Well to the friends of DomAllen, you brought it on yourselves...Time to pay
the piper and other assorted cliches... LOL


I feel a little sorry for the people who actually go through the male to
female sex change, I mean actually getting it whacked off to become a
lesbian slave...Only to do what folks? You got it, run into the 95% fake
lesbians population on CM. That's worse than traveling across the country
to join your new master's poly family only to discover you're the only one
not inflatible.

Yes when you discover your sister slaves are blow up Seka dolls it's a good
bet you've been had.

There's another profile from a female slave that said her master was just
home from working in Iraq or one of those places and hasn't had anyone to
beat while he was gone. SOOOOOOOO, they are looking for a willing female to
share in the beatings. Good one, good one. It rather makes you wonder just
who this slave is trying to accomodate, her master, or herself to get out
some of those beatings master needs to give out now that he's home.

Here's one that just puts a funny picture in my head. This is an excerpt
from a 50 year old dom in California.

"You will live in an apartment near me and be available for use and abuse,
humiliations and slut pig fuck meat service during the week. I can't have a
livein slave as I'm married with children.
You of course will work as a slave should.
You will be nothing more than owned property and I will use you as I see
fit, With no regard to what you think about it."

Now i'll just bet he tried that shit with his wife and got an iron skillet
smacked across the head for his trouble. Once he got out of the casuality
ward he rethought his position and discovered the wonderful world of
collarme.

But slut pig fuck meat? Just ewwwwwww!

To all my friends in England, GLORY GLORY MANU!!
And I'll bet I have significantly less friends in England now.

No comments:

Post a Comment