Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Hello hello hello, what a wonderful word.. hello...

Oh, ahem.. Err hiya folks, i'm back and and always I have some funny stuff to talk about. Well, at least I think it's funny.

In my own profile I speak of spending time at the chateau of a European and an Asian master. A lot of people didn't get that as a joke but many of you did. In some circles, it is held that BDSM as practiced in Europe or Asia is more umm, valid than the way it is practiced in the United States, older culture maybe? Here's an excerpt from the profile of a 49 Floridan dominant.

"I have been involved in this since I was 16 years old first playing then all out life.
I spent a few years in Germany learning the old ways and learning about my self.
During this time I found myself growing as I was learning to train subs for others.."

Now can anyone tell me exactly what "old ways" one can learn in Germany in particular? No, I know the place doesn't matter but this guy (among others) seems to hold to the idea the place DOES matter.

Color me nutty, but how exactly did the country of Germany get the reputation among some BDSMers as being the mecca of the practice? think about that one for a minute, what happened in Germany that could have given people this impression? Makes you wonder, doesn't it?

The funny part of that bit was the part of training subs for others. Now tell me, what self respecting dominant would ever have another train his or her sub for them? Come on now, how many dominants would encounter a sub who says they have been extensively trained and say, "well you don't need further training."

Yeah right, much more likely is, "Oh already trained huh? Cool, but i'm going to train you MY way. Now take your clothes off and bend over that chair." Besides, does "training" ever actually end?

Training subs for others, huh? Umm, you folks DO know the Story of O was fiction, yes?

Today, i'm going to start a new feature, i'm going to spotlight a different fake lesbian each new posting and have a laugh or three with their profile.

Today's spotlighted fake lesbian is DommeMelissa and SlavG. This one takes a bit of explaining to get to the funny stuff. First, Melissa found her love via CM in the person of SlavG who was on the east coast, while Melissa is on the west coast. As time passed, SlavG eventually moves to the west coast to be with DommeMelissa forever.

It's a classic love story, now they have each other's pictures in their profile and it's a true match made in heaven for these lovebirds..(We don't even need to ask why there are no pictures of them together, do we?)

But a closer look at each of their profiles reveals the shocking revelation that both profiles are written in the same writing style. (GASP!) So what we have here is a fake lesbian who has created a second profile to be her slave. I don't know, this takes a special brand of failsauce to come up with that idea.

So to DommeMelissa/SlavG.. Saaaaaaaaaaaa LUTE!

Speaking of saluting, I hold the men and women who have put on the uniform of their country's military in high regard. It personally offends me to see people on these social networking sites bragging about being in some war and they use it to do what...? score with women. Fuck you slime balls lying about being involved in some war. I saw one profile where the woman has called out some lowlife assmuncher for using the photo of someone who died in Iraq in service to his country. If I ever see that profile again I promise you I will post the scum's name on my blog.

I wish to point you all in the direction of the profile written by naturallydomguy. He has a journal entry that tells what people who have REALLY been in war feel and think. Read what this guy has to say and you'll see what I mean.

There was a profile of one male submissive and I don't remember who it was, but in it he says that he thinks he would be a good online slave. Taken at face value that seems reasonable, but when you really think about it anyone who can string a proper sentence together can be a good online slave.

No, hear me out here. How much does it take to type, "This worthless slave kneels at the feet of its beautiful Mistress and smiles contentedly." while said Mistress sits in an imaginary chair and congratulates herself for choosing to be a domme? I mean what sort of skills does it take to kneel in front of imaginary furniture in a chatroom?

Creative writing? Okay then.


Contracts and their use in BDSM relationships. You've seen the profiles of those who say a contract will be involved if you become their submissive/slave. They hold to the idea a contract is legally binding for the term specified in said contract. So there would be no hope of release for the slave no matter what as long as the contract is in place.

This is the worst kind of all kinds of bullshit. If a slave wishes to leave and is prevented from doing so, it is called kidnapping and illegal imprisonment and guess who is going to get themselves a REAL no hope of release for the term of the contract sort of deal? Yep, the slave owner is going to get himself a new roommate named Big Bubba or Bertha. Don't forget to tell your new roommate that you're a Dom/me now, you wouldn't want them taking liberties now would you?

If you are a slave who is under a contract and you no longer wish to be there.. LEAVE. Don't listen to any of that bullshit honor bound or legally bound nonsense. If you want to leave why do you give a fuck if the person you wish to leave thinks you are less than honorable?

If you are naive or stupid enough to believe that contract is legally binding then let us hope you come to your senses sooner rather than later.

So if some Dom/me tells you about a contact and tries to tell you that it is legally binding, you tell them they're lying their ass off. If they really believe it, educate the ignorant fools.


Ah, back to the profiles and let's see how high we can get on the irony meter on this one.. This is a 28 year old Dom from Connecticut. Let us go right to the jounral entries to find posted on 7-16-10..

"I was told I was mediocre and stupid. Imagine that some spoiled little shit thinking she is better than me. FUCK OFF"

Oh dear me, dear me. He reacted quite strongly to being called mediocre and stupid, didn't he just?
Well, let's ring the old irony bell now. This is his journal entry on 8-17-10

"Your Welcome"

Ding!!

Oh well, i'm done for now. I want to thank those who have mentioned me in their profiles, it's much appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. Please don't stop writing this...ever. You lighten my day whenever I look here. You are getting a mention in my profile...

    ReplyDelete