Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

And away we go.

If you're here you've udoubtedly seen my profile on Collarme.com and decided to have a look at this blog. Good, i'm glad you're here. What i'm going to be doing here is posting about some of the things on that site I find funny. I know i'm doing the same thing on CM already, but here I'm going to take the gloves off a little more. Well, i'll not be posting any more such journal entries at CM since i'll be doing it here.

So as not to violate the CM rules of critisizing anyone in the journal entries, i've not named names. However my friends, (And haters, but I love you too.) on this blog names are going to be named instead of just little clues as to who the person i'm lampooning might be. Not to mention when someone sends me stupid email, you're going to get to see who did this.

Now to be clear, I am not and will not go out of my way to slam anyone, but if you come to me on that site and I find what you have to saty lulz worthy, yes i'm going to make fun of you. Right or wrong, I do't care... But to paraphrase a guy who used to run a site lampooning some of the funny stuff on the webcam sites.. "Yes, I make fun of you. If you don't want to be made fun of, don't take that picture of a carrot in your ass and send it to strangers on the Internet."

But it's all in fun so don't take TOO personally.

No comments:

Post a Comment