Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 26, 2010

9-26-2010. I'm up WAYYYYY too early.

So tell me, how many DOMS does it take to change a lightbulb?

Oh please, as if a lightbulb would dare to burn out on a DOM!!

Have you ever noticed at just how many Doms on collarme cannot resist pointing out on their profiles that they are a TRUE Dom, Unlike most others on the site. Of course then they have to go on to point out the qualities they possess the others do not. Not that they know any of these other Doms but just sayin'. 
Well, they're largely full of shit but it's lulz worthy to see those profiles.

If a submissive woman were to post a journal entry detailing a bad experience with someone she met, those "true doms" will be right there with a message to them and this is when the snake in the grass begins to show itself.

Oh the message will be full of empathy for that poor soul who had the bad experience. Without knowing the details this lowlife will tell the submissive just how bad of a person that other dom was. (Doms don't like each other for some reason) Then the sneaky fucker will trot out the phrase, "Now me on the other hand.."

He knows the submissive is vulnerable and the predator instincts come right to the fore like a bird of prey swooping down upon dinner. Watch out for these slimy bastards, they'll fuck you up worse than you already are. But then again if you're going to post something like that you're likely looking for the attention and someone else to blame your fucked up life and bad decisions upon.

No really, no matter what role you take for yourself some of you should learn that you do not abdicate the responsility for the decisions you make. If you make the decision to get hooked up with someone who fucks your head up, take some time to figure out how it happened. More often than not it will have been someone you took very little time to get to know beforehand.


In the wonderful world of the fake lesbians, the "dommes" have a weapon in their arsenal. It's the fact they ARE THE MISTRESS. Ah, so when the FLD (Fake lesbian dominant) tells the submissive that they will be required to preform on the webcam but they may not expect the FLD to do the same.. Because.. All together now.. THEY ARE THE MISTRESS!! And if you don't like it, move along. You have to wonder how often this works for them, eh?

I've recently gotten a message from the FLD who calls himself "MsStrict77". He sent me a very nice one line message that said I had a nice submissive face. More than likely he was jerking off while looking at the picture, ewwww.

Welllllllll.. Silly me just couldn't resist replying and saying that the pictures on his profile look like a slut and wondered if I should come to that conclusion. He didn't like that for some reason. Probably because I called him an idiot, but who knows.. Oh well.

A quick update, the profile of that financial cunt I mentioned earlier Maids4Mistress is no longer there. I wonder if someone from CM is reading my shit, saw the name and kicked the lazy cunt off the site? Wouldn't that be the shit?

Oh yes, to that dipshit I mentioned in an earlier post who said he knew the owner and that I was reported. Fuck you, my profile is still there, asshole.

If you Dom guys looking for submissive girls think you have it bad, you should see what sub guys looking for Dom women have to go through. Some of these women take "I've got the pussy and will use it to my advantage" to incredible lengths. Here's an example of a great double standard taken from the journal of a 29 year old quite pretty Domme.

"Although I may not be the best at proper grammar, spelling, or punctuation, I expect those who contact me to use it, or I will not even give the slightest consideration."

Of course you KNOW what would happen if you were to challenge this woman with the golden pussy on this, don't you? 

No matter if you're dom or sub, you fellas are always going to be the supplicant and there's no two ways about it. You see there was this thing in the late 60' and early 70's called the "Women's Liberation Movement" and this put a definite end to the 50's household idea. Oh, still obtainable but the omnipotent vagina is the ultimate scale tipper along with cash.


I was just looking at a profile of a dominant who of course was looking for the one and all that stuff, but something about his picture just.... well.. He's standing there wearing some sort of hood, and it looks like it was made of cloth and not leather. When I saw the picture I had the impression this image would be the one you'd see on a ransom demand video.

Yes, there are many who say they cannot post a picture of their face because of their job or something like that. But the thought occurs to me that if these people you're afraid to have see you on collarme ARE seeing you, what does it say about them eh? It COULD be they are someone you want to know. What, are you afraid your 19 year old neice is going to call you one day and say, "Guess where I saw your picture, Uncle Gomer?"

MSDOS message and prompt:

File not found.

(A)bort (R)etry (I)gnore (P)unish slave.


Oh dear ladies, I have to give you all a warning.. There's a dom called Buckiswild and he's using a diabolical means of luring unsuspecting women into his web.. He has chocolate!! Step lightly around him, it's a trap I say..a TRAP!

There's an 18 year old submissive in the Philippines called "slavemolina" and there's just something not quite right about her. I don't mean the obvious that it's someone trying to bilk some people out of money (Even though she assures us in her profile she is not a scammer.) No, it's the pictures on her profile. SOmething is just not quite right about them. You'd have to check the profile to see what I mean, but to me it looks like the face of a four-year-old.

Okay then, before I go i'd like someone to drop a message to EroticaMan and tell him 1977 called and they want their clothes back. Or maybe i'll do it myself, just for teh lulz.

No comments:

Post a Comment