Total Pageviews

Monday, November 1, 2010

Hey I made a startling discovery this morning. I was browsing profiles as usual looking for the lulz when it occured to me i'd not seen any profiles from people who are either in Ghana or Nigeria. It makes me wonder if we're seeing (or NOT seeing in this case) another change in the way things are done at CollarMe.. Hmmm.. I mean the chance that all those Ghana slaves have found homes is.. well, the odds have to be pretty up there.

I wonder if we can also chalk that up to the services of the one on CM who is currently using the name SlaveTransportCo? You've seen this guy, he says he runs some sort of service where he matches up slaves who are seeking with owners who are also seeking. Of course he does this for a fee, yes? Of course he does lol.

Now I can't say for sure if this is on the level,(This is my new diplomatic attitude, of course this clown is full of shit but I feel the need to be diplomatic.. shhh, don't tell.)  but I found at least one thing in this person's profile that is a bit off kilter. He tends to put the places he happens to be at a given time in his journals. As an example, on 10-27-10 at 11:25 am he is in Houston, Tx and at 3:42 the same day he has arrived in Hope, Ar.

Cool, he managed to take a 6 hour drive and do it in 4 hours.. Not only is he performing this valuable service for those searching, he's a fast little bugger as well, hehe. Well I guess if you're a travel expert like this cat is, you can find ways to make the trip through towns such as Lufkin, Tx. much quicker than us mere mortals. If you read through this guy's journals I promise you'll either be in stitches laughing, or wondering how this is possible.

He provides pictures as well. His covered Ford F-250 with some sort of box in the cargo area.. (Well, the slaves being transported need some place to sit, right?) Great stuff this profile, good for a few laughs at the very least.

Nah, I think CM scores another thumbs up on this one.


Here's something for those of you who have changed your name for whatever reason. (well, to get rid of stalkers is a common reason.) You know I get that, and I certainly would never make light of cyberstalking..

But um, exactly how much good does it do to change your name and then on the profile of your new name explain that you did and who you used to be? Doesn't it occur to you that changing your identity rather loses its effectiveness when you tell everyone what you did? I mean come on, if you're trying to hide from someone you're not exactly making it difficult to find you again, now are you?


Now we've all seen the profiles of those dommes who require a tribute for their attention. Oh hell, i've made no secret of the fact I think those cunts are the scum of the earth. But I just wonder.. *giggle* I just wonder what would happen if one or more submissive women were to add that, "If you want my attention you must prove your worthiness by sending me a gift card." to their profiles?

Heheheh, can you just imagine the cry of rage that would come from the dominants (especially those "I don't care what you want" sorts) if this were to happen? Oh come on, that would be some funny shit. In fact, is there a female submissive reading this that would be willing to do it and then forward to me some of the responses you get?


Oh my, i've met my male counterpart.. A genuine Grand Master of the European traditions  who was trained by a granddaughter of Masoch. Oh well, this cat is serious though... Hey, have any of you ever read Venus in Furs?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdIyvdbsJhI <-- Velvet Underground - Venus in Furs

A bit of trivia here... The daughter of the Grand Niece of Leopold Masoch is Marianne Faithfull. Right then...

"Hi there! I read your profile and got confused...

UltimateDomme... Switch... slave... Grand Mistress... Do you really understand what you are talking about after those three weeks of intensive training 'under a European and an Asian Master'? It sounds like that Master or Masters of yours are just self-proclaimed dominants with no elementary education in BDSM traditions and culture.

I am a lifelong Master, professionally trained in an European tradition of BDSM (my Mistress was a grand daughter of Mr. Masoch - I hope that you know this name), and it took me years and years to earn Master status, then Grand Master status, and then MasterTrainer status... For more info, please, read my entire profile and journal entries...

If you are serious about BDSM traditions and culture and want to become a certified Mostress, I will be glad to educate and coach you as a founder of Alt & BDSM College (see AltCollege on this site and go to (link edited out.).

Anyway, I will be glad to talk to you...

Looking forward."

Well fuck, and all this time I thought being a line cook at IHOP was just a sideline for that Asian master.Wait until I see that lying sonofabitch again! If you check out the screen name he mentions i'm pretty sure you'll get a hearty laugh.

Well, this guy believes people like me (self-proclaimed doms and dommes) have destroyed the traditions of BDSM. Check it... If someone sees within you or I something that makes them want to serve us.. THAT is what makes us Masters and Mistresses., not going through all sorts of shit to become a "certified mistress" in the European traditions.

Oh, the techniques can and I feel SHOULD be learned, (demos are wonderful) but you cannot teach the instincts. Of course if the whole old guard bit is your thing, more power to you. Just don't be surprised when you try to push it on others and you get laughed at.

I honestly believe this guy read my profile and missed the fact the entire first paragraph was making fun of that whole bit.

"Well, I know that my opinion doesn't matter to you. What matters people like you ignoring BDSM traditions and rules, destroing BDSM culture... This is very sad..."

My reply to him on CM is the same as it is here.. "Get over yourself!"

But BDSM traditions and rules? Destroying BDSM culture? Oh come on man!


On to the profiles we go.. hi ho hi ho.. na na na na..

Er, this comes from the journal of a 40 female dominant in Mass.

"Talking with a male sub who tells me he wont put up with my smoking....mind you this is after he agrees to lick his own cum from a dog dish."

Now doesn't this one just take the biscuit? Here we have some uppity subbie who refuses to be around someone who smokes but will lick up his own cum from a dog dish.

Hey i'm going to let you in on a little secret here. You smokers may not know this, but those of us who do not smoke can smell it on you. SOME of us even become physically ill when smelling the smoke all over you
.
SOME of us even understand that second hand smoke is just as bad if not worse than when you smoke in the first place.

So this sub is willing to do humiliating things but refuses to put up with something he very likely sees as detrimental to his health, and you don't get that? Well bitch, you don't deserve to call yourself Domme with that sort of disregard for someone who would submit to you.

Now go stand in the corner and think about it.


And let's see.. a 19 year old dominant in Florida. This one, I dunno, just makes me want to do more to that domme above than put her in the corner. Well, let's get to it.. first from his profile.

"I am faithful to an absolute and hope to find a life partner on here. I do want to marry and have children so let me know if that's a problem. I might be interested in a temporary relationship. I may be young, but I am mature and virile. I have several years experience as a Master/Dominant, experienced in several things. I am also a quick learner, eager to try new techniques and have new experiences."

Now we've covered this one before. Beating up on your little brother doesn't qualify as experience as a dominant/master. Nor does being 14 or 15 and playing dom on the internet. Yes, I concede that with the internet it is possible and likely for those who are not of adult age to find and be exposed to D/s online, it does not qualify as actual experience.

Now, let's have a look at one of his journal entries.

"Misogyny. Quite an interesting word. Quite an interesting feeling. I think it's part of why I'm so angry, because I don't have some slave or sub to release my aggression and sexual tension on. I want to make a female feel pain and torment before I use her to get off."

Right, in his profile he states he is looking for a life partner, to marry and have kids. Yeah great, he follows this up with the above journal entry where he pretty much says he's a misogynist.. There's no doubt what this cat is looking for is a doormat, and anyone getting involved with this dude better know they ain't gonna be lounging about on the sofa all day watching soap operas and eating bon-bons.


This is from the journals of a 43 female submissive in California.

"As of 10/9/10 the man i have been staying with, seriously asked me to be with him, to stay with him... he doesn't want to collar me at the moment, but he does want full control over who and when i play. He is my protector, so playing with others is not out of the question.  I am being well used by him, he keeps me on edge everyday.  I feel very useful and wanted."

Yeah, but he doesn't want to collar you eh? Oh he might eventually but you can bet your bottom dollar this guy is looking to better deal your ass. I think it's a good bet in the next few months this one's profile is going to change and be one of those, "I was hurt so bad" sort of profiles.

Then again, if you allow yourself to get involved in that way.. Well nevermind..

Okay a quick disclaimer before I end this posting..

This blog is meant only to be a forum to post my sarcastic and hopefully funny views. I have been getting messages from a couple of people who wish me to use my blog for other reasons such as outing someone's ex boyfriend as being gay. (Yeah, I got a long letter last week requesting I do that, and even included information about that person that should not be given to a stranger on the internet.)

That sort of shit won't be happening on this blog.


Oh one more quickie before I go. Chuck is now back home at his parent's house and he told he that he has as of this writing claimed his mohawk grenades and is a warrior of some sort in WoW.

I know this is being posted on the 1st, here's a little tribute to the great Freddie Mercury, lost to us on Nov. 3, 1991.. One day after he confirmed the rumors he indeed had  contracted the AIDS virus.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irp8CNj9qBI&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment