Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Back again...

Hey, I've got something to Say!

Yeah I know, as if that's anything new, right?

Since I posted my last entry i've gotten some very good comments and questions on Collarme... I'd like to take a few minutes to answer them.

I've mentioned quite a few times about people with the same typing styles, and I was asked a question in reference to that.

A typing or writing style is as unique as a fingerprint. Turns of a phrase, punctuation, emphasis, sentence structure, and many other little "quirks" make up one's style.

A couple of examples of the last couple of times i've mentioned it... Three people who are supposed to live in the same house, their profiles use the same sort of rambling, frequently sidetracked sort of paragragh styling. Along with that, they make the same sort of mispellings, and the same turns of a phrase.

To the "well known Pro Domme" who left the comment here, I was not "nit picking" their spelling, (Really, I only make fun of spelling when that person is ranting about dumb people and shit like that.) that was just one of the things that jumped out at me when looking at the writing in the three profiles, the letters sent to me, and your recent comment. It was not a difficult leap to get there. It's clear all three profiles are being operated by the same person. The message sent to me that was full of holes only solidified it, really.


Another example is an owned submissive female who while chatting with some folks on Yahoo apparently had enough of the morons she was chatting with so went off to fetch her master to take over the keyboard. When master starts to type and set the moron straight, this cat was using the same SORT of "EMPHASIS" on certain WORDS, along with the same sort of quirk, the usage of three dashes (--- instead of three dots... Rather unique.) to separate some sentences.

 Further, when viewing the guy's CM profile it was clearly not written the way he was typing, as he was typing in the same fashion as HER profile is written. Bottom line, the keyboard never changed hands during those chats.

In other words, I didn't just come out of left field and made some shit up just to have something to post, I actually researched it. I'm not making accusations, i'm making observations.

 

Two people since the last posting asked me if I were an Admin of Collarme, and a third asked if CM knew about my blog and what do they think about it.

No, I am not now nor have I ever been an admin of Collarme, or affiliated with them in any way with the exception that I have a profile on there.

I don't know for sure if they know about it, but I do know my profile has been reported a few times so it's a good bet they are aware of the profile. As for what they think about it, I couldn't tell you as no one from CM has ever contacted me. If I had to guess, I would say they would not give it their approval.

I was defending them in my last post because I was frankly tired of seeing all the misinformed who like to accuse them of the things I spoke of in the last post. Not that I expect what I posted to change anyone's mind on the matter, some people just see conspiracy everywere.


There was also one derisive comment about how all I want is for people to go to my site and read my dribble.

Well... Yeah that's rather the reason I post on the two journals that i've updated the blog and give the site address for it. I admit it, I want people to read my blog. As for calling it dribble, not a problem. I'm sure there are many who don't like what i'm writing and it doesn't bother me.

I give this same advice to anyone who messages with those sorts of comments. My advice to them is to put my profile on hide so that it does not come up when you're browsing. If you do that, your problem is solved and I cease to exist in your online world. 


I want to direct you all to a profile on collarme that is beyond funny. The person's name is "tootrue2" and she's been around since November, slicing morons apart in her journals. I saw some of the things i've covered in her journals, and found myself not able to stop myself from reading all the way through it, giggling every fucking second of the time. Here's a little example.

""So for those that have not responded back to me, here is a nice hearty message back to you "KISS MY ASS".

Wow, way to go dommy guy.  A bunch of people aren't nice to you online and you have a little tantrum in your journal.  Do you think that might increase your chances of making contact with women here?

Uh ... no genius it won't.  You made yourself sound like a jerk and trust me, you've just made even MORE subs less likely to ever respond to you.

You know ... lots of you guys could use a little marketing course."


Check it out and you'll see what I mean, the profile is fucking brilliant. I say that not just because she sees things in much the same way I do, but for that reason if no other, I think she's brilliant.

Yeah, I have a bit of an ego.. So what?

Here's something that had me literally pointing at the computer screen, mouth hanging open,  going..."But... But..."

Anyway, this profile was a 36 female slave in New York who in a journal entry posted a warning about someone who "tricked" her into sending photos for the purpose of blackmail. That went wrong because he was going to use said photos to start a new account.

So, this profile had about 14 pictures of this woman with cocks in her mouth, legs up with a plug in her ass.. and other things of that nature.. Most of these same photos clearly show her face.. In fact all but one show her face.

Ummm.. Errr.. So what the fuck kind of pictures could you have sent that were any more compromising than the ones already on your profile that anyone could simply save to their computer, and used those to start this new account? 

She calls the person who did this a "picture thief"..Err... But.. But.. But..

You GAVE him the fucking pictures! You do realize that if you give someone consent to blackmail you, they're most likely going to do things with the information you've given them that you're not going to like? You know, things such as using your photos for a new account that he's going to use to trade photos of young girls.

Oh yes, the person she was referring to? Ah you know him, it's the world famous BillBoston, who is responsible for Sandra68, Sandra688 and DarcyMistress just to name a few.. Accounts that are used to trade photos of young girls. 


Here's a message I got on MstressAriel from a 46 female switch in Florida that left me weak in the knees and whimpering.

Well no, actually I was pissing myself laughing. 

"Mistress
I am looking for someone to break my son of his desire to suck cock. He is a teenager and has a great buble butt. I have fucked him and allowed him to fill my mouth and pussy with his load.... he still sucks cock... can u help, please ?"

Could I stop myself from answering this message? Hmmm?

Oh hell no I couldn't.

"Yeah, I can help. Stop staring at your son's ass, cool it on sucking his cock and letting him fuck you. If he wants to suck cock, let him. I don't think i'd tell your fiancee what you just told me, though.. Just sayin'."

Interestingly enough, I didn't get a reply.


Well, I didn't have much to say this time.. But it's only been a couple of days since the last post. I'll be back though, count on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment