Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Only a politician can stick their hand in your pocket, take all your money and then convince you that you're somehow richer for it.

Oh shit! Is she about to get political on this motherfucker?

Nah, I just thought having that image of a politician in mind would be a good lead in to this first profile. This profile caused me to get stomach pains when I read it. Errr, the good kind of stomach pains, yanno from laughing.

This is a 46 dominant in California and if you can't see a politician's hand in this profile.. Wait.. here it is..

"I am a naturally dominant, successful white man who is now looking for a role as a “house-husband” for a hard charging, driven woman.  I have done my time in the corporate world…risen to the level of VP, so I understand the stress, the issues and the struggles of climbing the corporate latter.  My ideal situation would be with a career woman who wants a relationship where she can focus on her career during the day, but be a submissive woman at night…I take care of the house…run the household and you bring home the bacon…so I am looking for a female power-sub…"

Oh come on now, don't you think this is a cool way to say, "I wanna sit home while YOU go out and work"? Ahh, let's see if he gets more detailed..

"Don’t make any mistake…I am not submissive….and I very confident and comfortable.  I have standards.  Not only do you need to be driven to high achievement, you need to be sexy, in shape and very intelligent in order to keep my attention and my affections…I am also very presentable - clean cut, attractive, in great shape if I need to accompany you to social events.

A younger woman on her way up will find that I am able to guide, mentor and coach while taking care of everything else in her life.....an older woman will find that my understanding of her needs and my ability to push her along will be invaluable in tacking those struggles in getting to and keeping that coveted corner office..."

He doessssssssss get more detailed! Errrr, Now let's break this down and see if we can as a group come to the same conclusion...

Right then, she has to be driven to high achievement... mmmkay... She has to be sexy...in shape...and very intelligent...

Yeah okay.. let's just say you're a woman who is driven to high standards, sexy and in shape..and very intelligent. What in the blue monkey hell would she want with this guy who aspires to sit at home and sponge from you? 

Ehhh, giving him the benefit of the doubt.. He's probably not alone in wanting the above situation.. Heh, to be a trophy husband.


Here's one from someone who obvious got tired of hearing from people no matter what she put in her profile. This is a 49 female submissive from Belgium and this little bit of sarcasm tickled me..

"but, why should i bother updating ?
it's a well known fact that :
a True Dom doesn't need to read a profile. The sub is supposed to know what he likes and to be that way."

Oh yeah, stick that knife in and twist.


A few days ago I was browsing and this profile pops up on my screen.. A 23 female submissive in California.

"I have a theory about some Dominant men. The type I speak of are the sort of people who more than likely have some deep seated hatred for women. My theory is they are wimps using BDSM as an excuse to be abusive toward women."

I read that profile and thought to myself that this is someone who for whatever reason wanted to incite a riot or something of the sort. Sure enough a couple of days later this profile added the following journal entry.

"1 profile, 1 obvious truism, 1 provocative statement,1 week.
64 pages of messages agreeing but it certainly does not include THEM, 6 pages of attempts to justify it, 2 pages of offers to show me the way, 1 page of "well then why are you here" messages.
12 offers to submit to me, 7 couples trying to add me to their home, 4 attempts to pick a fight, 2 flat out admissions, 2 that's why they went lez messages, 1 offer to move to Alaska, 1 offer to join a traveling ren faire geek, 1 attempted hypnotism, 1 offer of a massage.

It was a very good week.
I love this site."

Errrrr... Now I dunno for sure, but it sure looks to me like this person is trying to rickroll (You know rick rolling? The song never gonna give you up? Please don't make me link it again!) the entire site... Ummm, and judging from that list and make no mistake folks, women do get that volume of messages when they're new... I'd say the rick rolling attempt has been successful.


Here's one that i'm sure is going to end up joining the Order of the Amazonian Templars.. She's gotta.. This is a 29 female dominant in New York.. Now let's have some giggles.. Err, I mean here's some of the profile.

"Teutonic-Nordic Mistress descended from the dominant race of the Norse and Teutons. Casts total mental, spiritual, sexual and physical control on her subs. Owns a realtime harem of devout Handmaidens and a stable of Studs, but will give opportunity to worthy and qualified online female  subs, tested in online interaction, and if anyone may qualify, to be called upon to meet in real for screening and initiation. Only those who pass shall be ordained for realtime intensive and comprehensive slave training, and only by passing this may result in collaring and induction to the harem."

Right then.. here's someone with a whole fucking harem of "devout" Handmaidens and a stable of studs.. Uhh, but is looking for online female subs... Err for testing in online interaction.. (Translation: Will need to perform on webcam... multiple times.. before she rejects your dumb ass.)

Now, this errrr person has three photos and she goes on toward the end of the profile to address the "brutes" who have cast doubts upon the authenticity of her photos.. Wait, this is funny.

"A few unthinking brutes in this site have questioned my validity as a person because of the photos I have posted on my profile and their inability to use their minds in processing the relevance of the pics. I normally just simply ignore messages from mindless individuals in this site and unfortunately I ignore unbelievably so many. Very few messages trickle through to be favorably considered for reading, and even fewer result in correspondences.  But one or two that succeed in getting into my personal system do have quality and are much better and more preferable than the multitude who end up in the garbage dumps.

But to let future interested parties know about the history of these pics and their relevance, I will give the information.

The pic of me by the Lotus sportscar was taken when I was 16, headed to a celebrity fashion event. The car belongs to my late Dad s collection of 14 exotic European sportscars (Dad passed away when I was 19).  As one can clearly see, I am entering the car on the right passenger side. Dad was driving for me. *smiles*

The second photo causes the most number of numbskull comments from unthinking brutes.  Indeed, that is the twin towers of the World Trade Center in the background, which was brought down on 9/11/01.  Right.

I am riding a fast cabin cruiser that took me from a dock at Battery Park City to a 150-ft superyacht owned by one of my closest friends.  Later on the evening of that day, on board the yacht, I hosted my 19th birthday, a party exclusive to my closest intimate friends and allies. where we partied for 3 straight days and 3 nights while the yacht cruised around the Atlantic within 500 miles of the NYC coast.  Yes, it was my 19th birthday, and the date the photo was taken was 9/07/01, just 4 days before the attack on the WTC towers.

You think I am going to take that pic down?  Nacht.  Eat your hearts out, brutes.

The yellow car is just one of my cars, still in my collection.  Pic was taken last year.  Who cares about this pic? Just me and a car.  LOL. I am not about to show my newest cars  and current pics of me, as that would reveal too much of me. Enough to know that even a car as old as my Dad s Lotus and the WTC can cause so much drooling and hostile envy from despicably less-fortunate destitute souls."

Eh, gotta love the detail in explaining each photo.

I know that bit was long, but with my hand it's better for me to copy and paste more if I wanna crank out this stuff.. BUT.. But along with the detail in which she explains each of the pictures, I was able to make some observations about two of these three pictures.

The one on the boat (fast cabin cruiser) shows a woman sitting on the back of this boat and the boat is moving. You can tell the boat is moving because of the wake behind the boat. Now, the woman in this photo is dressed in the usual boating attire.... complete with three inch heels..(Smirk) and her hair is hanging straight down as if the boat were not moving...

Oh wait.. the shadow this person casts looks to be extending to the actual wake in the water.. This is a photoshopped picture.

The 2nd photo is a picture of some sort of yellow sports cars with a person in the driver's seat and is pinned back as if the car is going like.. really fast... As sports cars of this type are subject to do... Now, look closer at the driver.. it's a mannequin. JUST SAYIN!!!

Now, it doesn't take that sort of observational effort to know this one is full of shit, but it's sure fun to do sometimes.


One more bit before I go.. I do like to check on those giggle a minute fake catching websites and most recently i've mentioned the one called collarmefakes.com.. In specific how they posted this list and used as a criteria that they did not answer messages..

Ah, well they've settled in to where they are posting specific names and the reason they believe they are fake.. Cool, but this site has done something I find very interesting. (Read as lulzworthy)

Some woman posted to the specific thread with the huge list and basically told them that it was a piss poor reason for calling them fake... what do they do? Welllllllllll.. they made this person a moderator of a newly created forum.... for profiles with multiple tineye hits...

The lulz come in when you take a look at who this moderator is.. The person who is a moderator on this fake catching website is a 24 female slave in Maryland and the profile reads like something right out of those red covered paperbacks.. Speaks of playing tie-up games at 6..having her holes experimented with by various objects at 8... And then searching for her first master at 12... Cause by then she knew the lifestlye was what she was meant to do, yanno? 

"At the age of 12 i started to look for a Master on websites. Took a lot of trail and error, to find the right Master for me. i had 2 "Masters" previously. Both of which did not work out. One of them was no Master. He was just a dick. He would kick my head into walls, stomp on my hands, tried to light me on fire, and when i was modeling and he wasn't getting any work, he threatened me and cut me (Not in a fun or safe way). After being placed in many life threatening and dangerous situations, where there was no control over my safety by both myself and him, i left.

The second Master i had, i relocated from NY to California to serve him, however the moment I got there he wanted a boyfriend/girlfriend dynamic. That did not last long.

Since then my search as led me to my current Master."

Hmm, and what websites would you imagine a 12 year old girl would look for a master?

Yep yep yep, collarmefakes.com.. You keep on rooting out them fakes.. It's fucking vital work it is.

Later, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment