Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 7, 2011

I've added an option for you to actually receive this blog in your email. All you need do is put your email in that little follow by email box to the right and we're off. When the blog is updated, it'll be sent to you.

Oh shit, it seems i've struck a nerve with my last post. No, not what you think.. I've not experienced any fallout from posting about that alphacharlie shitbag... No, i've been catching shit about what I said about switches, or more specifically, "non lifestylers".

One person in particular messaged me to say my opinion about switches is seriously fucked up because there are very few "true" switches who actually react to those around them, but most are the sort that simply go which way the wind blows and are not real lifestylers. 

Now, for some reason this individual blocked me from replying so I couldn't do so.. But i'll say plenty right here.

Right then, some people simply like the idea of BDSM and aren't into the "lifestyle" and see it as a sex game.. Yeah, that's a fact. Errr, so what?.. You don't have to have attended umpteen classes and demos to be able to enjoy many BDSM activities.. and do so in relative safety. I mean come on, how many classes must you attend to know when someone's limbs are turning blue the fucking ropes are too damned tight? (Although it's never a bad idea to attend such classes if they are available in your area.)

What i'd like to know from some of you who complain about people dissing the lifetstyle by not doing or being such and such.. Exactly how does that affect YOU? When someone such as Glenn Marcus and his court case hits the public news, BDSM as a whole gets a black eye because of how extreme he was. THAT affects you because it's been made public.

If you don't know anything about the Glenn Marcus case, the particulars can be found on the web, just type that name into your search engine.

"But they give us REAL lifestylers a bad name."

Uh huh, and how is that? You want to hear a painful truth? Those people who only do BDSM as a game are rather on the mainstream side of things.. the "lifestyers" are the ones who give BDSM a bad name if anyone does. (Oh fuck, I done went and said it..) But really, some of you "true lifestylers" or whatever are some really fucked up people. SOME of you, I said!! Not all *laughing*.. You know the sort of maladjusted whack job i'm speaking of.

But when someone only thinks of BDSM as a fun activity and is not involved in the "lifestyle" or believes in high protocol and all that other shit, it doesn't affect you at ALL... Unless of course you try to hit on them with your line of shit and they don't go for it. *shrug*

So really, if someone sees BDSM as just another way to get off or whatever... and likes both beating someone's ass and getting their ass beat, fuck it.. more power to them is what I say... If their limits are silk scarves in the bedroom, why do you care?

To the person who messaged me and then blocked me so I could not reply... Umm, fuck you.


Eh, let me tweak some more noses. Financial, and professional domination. I've seen many profiles where they lump both of these two into the same category, scams.

A professional domme is not a scam (Well, at least the ones who actually DO give sessions.) While the idea is something many people feel is something very similiar to prostitution, it's not a scam when you DO get the session in exchange for your money. Most professional dommes do not include sex in the sessions because then it WOULD be prostitution. Not to mention, most (real) professional dommes are quite aware of the sort of service they provide and treat you the sub as a client, a buisness transaction.

Now if I were in the market for a professional domme, I would see the profiles of some of the so called pros on CM, the ones I mean are the ones who have a list of the sort of things they like doing... etc.(Not to mention criteria as if they are REALLY going to be your domme.) I wouldn't give a flying fuck what she LIKED doing... I would be more interested in what she was GOOD at doing. People pay for these sessions to get what they want... A true case of role reversal seeing that it is not about what the Domme wants in the case of a professional.

I think most of them are slime, but I could not call financial domination a scam either. If you look at the profile of any financial domme on CM you will be promised nothing at all for your money. The entire idea is you are being "dominated" by giving your money to someone.

Here's a profile of one such "financial domme".. a 28 female dominant in the UK
.
"Superior findom here. If you pathetic little bitches want to get my attention then tribute me. If you have no money then you are worthless to me, so fuck off.
I am never going to meet you (eww eww ewwwwww), so don't get even your hopes up.
You will send me money, and in return you will be ignored. I'm spoiled and if you don't like it you can piss off!
I have more pictures to prove myself, but you have to earn them.
I will NOT go on camera for you.
I can send you my used shoes and clothes if you tribute me enough."

Seems clear to me, send money to be ignored.. This one contradicts herself by saying you need to tribute her to get her attention then goes on to say you'd be ignored in return for your tributes. Anyway, what can you expect in return when you send this cunt "tribute"?

Granted, 99% of the "financial dommes" on CM are not what they appear to be on the pictures in their profile. I've run many photos through Tineye and have seen many matches using that cute little plugin. So in that way, it's rather a scam because it's not really that hot little 21 year old princess you're giving your money to.

But even then, it's no one's fault but the person who is sending the money. No one is making you do it. Seriously, if you want to give your money away so that someone else can have a better life, I can suggest many worthy charities where someone other than the "pamper me" cunts on CM get the benefit of that cash you want to give away. As far as CM goes, report these cunts. 

Tineye is a neat little (and free) browser plugin that allows you to check any photo against their database. Just right click that photo and select "search image on Tineye" and it goes to work. It can be found at tineye.com

This profile just makes me giggle.. I've been watching it for awhile now.

This is a 54 lesbian submissive in the UK. (Interestingly enough, a post op M2F TS).. Check this out.

"i have come to the conclusion, there isn't one real Domme/Mistress on here, all fakes or time wasters or gameplayers, why do they ruin this site, such a shame tut!!

I HAVE 120 DOMMES BLOCKED SO FAR !! AND RISING DAILY... "

She came to this "conclusion" last summer with her former profile, but then it was a list of dommes who were either fake, a time waster, or whatever. As a point of interest your's truly was on her list as a time waster and weak (MstressAriel that is). Ah, she also has a list in a journal entry on her current profile.

I've been watching this profile and seeing that number of blocked dommes climb higher and higher.. Yet even having come to the conclusion that there are no real dommes on CM, she remains on the site.... What we have here is someone who simply likes to complain. As a point of interest, her profile last summer was one of those "I've leaving the site on X day.."


Here's a 60 dominant in Tennessee and he has a bit of a problem with people who delete messages without reading them.

"I do not often write here, but some venting is well in order.  You write messages, attach a photo, even when you have photos on your profile, and alas, they are completely ignored or deleted without even having the faintest of courtesy as to even read what you have written.  Not every message from every person is a "slam" or "list of demands".  Maybe if some people took the time to "read" before they make indiscriminate catagorizations of people, mostly based solely on age, they might become a little more educated and find that everyone  doesn't fall into set patterns and genres.  Give it a try.  Just open the message and read it before making an assumption of the content.  You might find yourself amazed at what some of those messages really say."

I'm sorry, if someone has an age limit of those they wish to hear from.. That is their option and their right. You consider it rude when someone doesn't read your messages when they don't want someone your age? You speak of courtesy, the courteous thing to do is when you see someone with an age limit and you ain't in it,is to leave them the fuck alone... Believe me they are getting more than enough messages as it is.

Eh, this guy calls these age limits "indiscrimiate catagorizations". Right, there are many women on CM who do not want someone older than their father.. And why might we suppose they don't want someone that old? Could it possibly be then when she's in her sexual prime the guy older than her father is like 80 or so? There's nothing indiscriminate about that at all, people have criteria for a reason. You may not LIKE the reason, but who are you anyway?

In another journal, this guy complains of the same thing, but says the messages he sends may be encouragement or advice.

Right, first of all, not many people really need to know whether or not you like their profile, and giving unsolicited advice is really kind of stupid when you get down to it.

On the subject of messages deleted unread, here's what a 54 dominant in New Jersey thinks of them...

"It is just an observation but, if you are deleting your messages UNREAD, isn't that really the SAME THING as buying a lottery ticket and then just throwing it away BEFORE you ever check the numbers to see if you have actually won anything....do you see my point?"

Nope!

The difference is they actually bought the lottery ticket, whereas your messages were uninvited. A lot of people make good use of those mail controls available to everyone. Those who do not fall within their given criteria are sent to bulk. Personally, I check my bulk folder on occasion to clear it, meaning I delete the messages without reading them. If you're in someone's bulk folder it means they didn't want to hear from you in the first place... That means your message was unwanted.  I'm sure there are other reasons for deleting messages unread... Ah, but messages can actually be read by moving your cursor over the name in the mail folder.. So some of those deleted unread messages may have in fact been read. 

Here's one that leaves me scratching my head. This is an 18 female submissive from Pennsylvania.. And here's the first line of her profile.

"So, I'm new to the bdsm world but not new to this site."

Ummm... errr... don't you rather have that one backward? What..you've been hanging out on this site and one day you said to yourself, "hey, this BDSM shit seems pretty cool."


And one more then... this is a 31 lesbian dominant in Arizona... And this poor girl was born with that oh so devastating and all too common affliction of fake lesbians...being mute. Yes, being mute is quite rampant among the fake lesbian community and is yet another of the dangers of choosing this lifestyle. That's right, once you've chosen to go fake lesbian you could very well discover you've been born mute. Heh, won't that be a fucking shock?

"Apparently my being born mute is leading some people to believe i am a fake and a liar. I don't know how people like that can sleep at night, if anyone plans to message me and accuse me of such things, please just keep it to yourself, isn't it bad enough without being berated?"

That's just terrible! How can anyone be so mean as to call this person a fake and a liar given her congenital condition? Errr, I mean aside from the profile picture that is from a hairstylist's website? And not one in Arizona..

Okay. okay... I'll STFU for now..

No comments:

Post a Comment