Total Pageviews

Monday, July 8, 2013

When I start getting messages every day wondering when I'm going to update this blog, I know it's getting time to either try to get it updated or exit stage left. I'm not ready to delete the UltimateDomme profile just yet, so let's see what we can find, hmm?

So, i've been seeing a lot of people in their profiles making fun of those who discovered BDSM via the evil 50 Shades of Grey...(Gasp!) For some reason, the cool kids feel the need to look down their noses at those who have done so.. But WHY?

How different is it from those who discovered this thing of ours via such routes as Story of O, Exit to Eden, Man With a Maid,  9 1/2 weeks, The Beauty Series, the Gor novels, The Secretary? What percentage of those who are into this kink discovered it via one of those avenues? I'll bet it's a significantly high percentage and there isn't a title in the above that represents anything resembling reality.

Oh I know, I know, I know, they don't have a clue about the TRUEEEEEEEEEEEE lifestyle. Whatever the fucking true lifestyle is I have no idea, but what those people who got turned on and interested in exploring because of 50 Shades DO have is some idea of what turns them on. If by some chance they can find someone who fits in with their desires, why do any one of you give a fuck? Climb down off your high horses already, you intolerant elitists.


Right then... Here's one i'm sure we've all seen variations of.. This one just tickled my funny bone.   It's a 29 female dominant from Boston, Mass and she had the following journal entry..

"Until further notice I will not return any messages that are not accompanied with a small (ie $15 or above) item purchased from My wish list.  If you can't open your wallet in such a pathetic manner to prove you are serious and I should keep communicating then move on.

This doesn't make Me a finDomme, just sick of time wasters and this shows Me you are at least partially for real"

Hmm, So she expects to be paid something to even TALK to you... but that doesn't make her a findomme ya see, but rather just someone sick of time wasters..

Uh huh, ask any financial cunt what their definition of a "time waster" is and the answer will be someone who wants to get something for nothing, and will not TRIBUTE.

Ah, now you know how I am with favoriting profiles so that I can easily find them again when I want to have a go at them. I did that with this one, and got this message...

 MistressEmmyOwns  on 6/9/13 at 10:53 PM:

 you are funny i just read this for the first time

 UltimateDomme on 6/10/13 at 4:34 PM:

 Really? Most financial cunts don't especially like my humor.

 MistressEmmyOwns  on 6/10/13 at 4:39 PM:

 I meant more pathetic.  And I am not a financial cunt.  you stupid pig.

Oh dear, it seems I upest this moron. Of course you know I was blocked after this. Eh and while writing this entry, it seems the person's profile no longer exists. Well shit.



Last time I posted (Yeah, I know it was several months ago) I made mention of a guy who put, "If I admired your profile there's probably something in it that I like" in his profile and had myself a bit of a giggle.

I've gotten several messages from those who know who that person is, he goes by the name of CellarPainDoor. Now, how might those people know who I was referring to in my last entry? Easy, he favorites EVERY woman he sees. All in all, the cat is harmless, he's looking for people to play for him on Skype and even puts that in his profile. He doesn't contact you in any way except to favorite your profile. Oh yes of course, favoriting someone's profile without sending them a message is a crime that's right up there with genocide from seeing how some people carry on about it.

He's got a new persona too, a 23 year old dominant in Boston, Mass.. same bit in his profile, same sort of photos from beefcake sites.. xsufferx is his new name, i'll bet you've been favorited by one or both of these folks.. Heheh

The somewhat more sinister folks are those such as Sadist26 and a few other names. They message you with fake claims and tell you that you've been reported. If you argue enough, it will eventually come down to them seeing you on camera to prove yourself to them. Funny stuff, that.



Over the past couple of years I've had a couple of people message me to comment on my blog and then invite me to have a go at their profile. Except for way back in the beginning I haven't done so.

Recently I had someone do this and when he invited me to have a `swipe' at his profile, I viewed it and in turn told the guy he also had a funny profile. (Well, he DOES! As an aside, he didn't message me again, hmm.) I wasn't going to post about it because I figured it HAD to be a joke profile. It and his journal are written in all caps, and is a bit of a ramble..

It HAS to be a joke profile, errr right? Well, i'll let you judge for yourself.. This is a 58 dominant from Bunkersburg, Canada. Here's the journal he posted.

"I AM GETTING COMPLAINTS FROM FEMALES WHO SAY, ''YOU ARE SO ARROGANT''.   LISTEN UP-LOOK...I AM ALPHA-A...NOT BETA-A...NOT ALPHA-B....BUT, GET THIS> ''ALPHA-A''.   THAT'S THE TOP OF THE ''FOOD CHAIN. I BACK THIS CLAIM UP WITH MY: BRAIN, MIND,   MOUTH, FIST, KNIFE, AND GUN. I AM MORE THEN WILLING TO GO TO THE ''MAT'' OR ''WALL''   FOR WHAT I SAY-ETC.. I DO NOT CARE WHAT ''CUNTS'' THINK ABOUT ANYTHING,   INCLUDING YOUR FIXATION ON SHOES AS AN INDICATOR OF YOUR ''WHATEVER''.   GROW THE FUCK UP."

You'd have to read the profile to see it, but this cat is really freaked out about shoes. I don't even want to know why. *giggle*

"Shoesssss!" - Lilianna, Dragon Age : Origins




Here's one whose name on CM I think needs to be rethought. Let me explain, this is a 41 dominant in ON, Canada and this fella considers himself to be um, well hung. We can ascertain this from his name. The profile itself is nothing much other than he speaks of himself in the third person which always causes me to roll my eyes, but the photos in this one caused me to cover my mouth to keep from spewing the liquid I was drinking all over my monitor.

Anyway, all three photos in his profile are of what I assume to be this guy's erect cock. Now, far be it from me to call someone a liar or deluded.... But dude,  if you're going to make such a boast about yourself, it's probably not a very good idea to hold your hand in such a way in your photos that quite clearly reveal your thumb is nearly as large as your manhood.. Just sayin'!



Ah, not too much to say this time.. Just consider this an "I'm still around" sort of post. Hopefully there will be more soon, but no promises..


L8r Peepz

1 comment:

  1. Huh, I thought that cellarpaindoor was fiiine. But if he's a fake how does he skype with people I wonder.

    ReplyDelete